- Frequently defect generated Test cases need to check.
- Core Functionalities of the system need to check.
- Test cases of Functionalities which has recent changes or implemented as a New need to check.
- Integration Test Cases need to check.
- Complex Test Cases need to check.
- Boundary value test cases need to check.
- Failure test cases need to check.
- After releasing new Patch, our testing team has confirmed that a recent program or code change has not affected existing features of the program.
- We have already executed test cases which are re-executed to ensure existing functionalities work fine.
- This testing is done to make sure that new code changes should not have side effects on the existing functionalities. It ensures that old code still works fine without any errors.
- We have used Automation Testing Tools in this Testing, created Automation frameworks to easy to perform Regression Testing.